Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Mommy guilt 101

I just called my mom.

She watches my kids for me on Fridays so I don't have to pay a sitter and I really apreciate it. My mom is awesome.

But I'm jealous. Today they are at a splach pad because its a million and one degrees out there.

She was laughing and haveing a big old time when I called and it makes me so sad I just want to sit at my desk and sob. I miss my kids, and I am so mad its not me taking them to do fun things.

I want to be the type of mom that takes her kids to splash pads and zoos where they giggle and laugh and make memories but instead I am the kind of mom that goes home and folds laundrey at yells at them to clean thier rooms and works "all the time" as my kids would say.

I want to be there, not stuck here at my desk and it breaks my heart.

Just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment