Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

There are some thing my family should never know

Which is why I blog, and I do it anonymously.

Well okay that's not the whole reason. I did have a family blog, put my kids pictures and our last name and everything.
And then I got a stalker,
well sort of.

He was actually just a creep that wanted my job but he found my blog through facebook and tried to use it to show the major head honchos that I'm an idiot. (that it an extremely condensed version of what happened, but it sums it up nicely). Since I do not want to be Dooced, I made my personal blog private and then stopped writing.

It wasn't a conscience decision to stop writing but I kinda felt mad, okay I felt really pissed. I wanted to write(no matter how bad I am at it) and I wanted to write whatever I want without feeling like I had to sensor myself!

So that's why I'm here, because I feel like I should be able to say whatever the Hell I want!

I occasionally swear, I like to talk about boys, I sometimes complain about my kids. I want to be able to rant about The Ex or the morons at work (without specifics of course). Or complain that I am baby hungry, or horny because its been over three years (THREE.YEARS!) but I don't have casual sex and yes sometimes that decision of mine pisses me off. I want to complain that hormones suck because when they are raging certain songs make me cry. I want to tell you all about the details of my at work make-out buddy (oh yes I did) and how now he asks for dating advice (oh yes he does).

I want to post whatever little random thought pops into my head at any given moment.

Brace yourselves, and welcome to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment