Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

I was reading Meredith tell about a night at the bar and she asked what the worst pick up lines were. I gave her a condensed version of the story, you lucky folks (anyone? anyone?...... *crickets*) get the long version.

Right after the Ex and I split, My mom took me and my sister and some friends to Vegas for a girls weekend. I wanted to dance and play and sit by the pool and not think of the ex at all for one weekend. Vegas is perfect for that.

We played by the pool, we gambled a little, and we ate at IHOP at midnight. After that my sister and I were the only ones willing to dance. (I really wanted to, I think my sister only went for me, gotta love her). So we got all gussied up and went to the Coyote Ugly bar in New York New York.

We paid our cover, got in, she got a drink and we started to dance, soon we were joined by a very intoxicated older man. He tried dancing with me, slurred out the standard "where are you from why are you here" question. When I told him it was to celebrate my divorce I think he took that as a challenge.

He immediately kissed me (eww), he caught me off guard so I couldn't dodge the first kiss, but I did the ones after that. Then he asked if I wanted to go up to his hotel room. Polite little me said "um, no thanks"

I think he thought I was waiting for a better offer, because he kept changing the offer.

We could go down and find his wife(!!) and the three of us could go back to his room.

He could watch me make out with his wife

If I wasn't into his wife he would take me and my sister back upstairs (What? do people really do that?)

At that point my sister needed another drink (wink wink) and we high tailed it out of there.

That my friends was my welcome back to the single life, sadly, its not been too much up hill from there. Next time maybe I'll tell you about the only other guy I have kissed besides the Ex. That one at least was fun, and more than once, and happened more than once at work, and more than once while I was still on the clock. Oh yeah, good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment