Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I heart Books

A lot, like let my kids watch cartoons at midnight so Mommy can finish this chapter kind of addiction.

so I read a lot.

A LOT

So when a friend at work recommended Barbara Delinsky and let me borrow her books, I jumped at the chance. I've read a couple of them now, and I really enjoy them but there is one thing that bothers me.

So far none of them are really happily ever after type endings. I mean they all end good, but they are realistic except when it comes to sex, and I guess the relationships. Now I am no expert at relationships, obviously. I did marry The Ex, and he is currently sexing another man, so I'm not really all that smart when it comes to dating. But is everyone else out there but me finding these fantastic partners and having mind blowing, out of this world, completely fulfilling sex?

Let me just explain, these are not harlequin romances, I don't really want to read about what goes on in anyone else's bedroom. A hint of the fact that people have sex lives is not bad, but by all means I do not want to read about Reginalds quivering member. (and if you know what movie that's from, I love you, we should be best friends)

So, The books aways have rocky relationship, and they always get better, but they also end up fulfilling each other in ways the main character never knew was possible, so is it?

Is there such a thing as happily ever after?

Do couples really find this connection that is so much more than just the physical?

Does everyone's other half complete them?

Someone please share the secret to finding a completely fulfilling partner that will eventually lead to post marital mind blowing sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment