Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lock up your husbands ladies!

You know what I find attractive? Like really really attractive?

Wedding rings

No I'm not gonna go dry hump my marrried co-workers now.

I'm not saying a married man is attractive and that I want to be susie homewrecker. I am attracted to the idea of a man wearing a wedding ring. Proclaiming to the world with one little gold band "hey I'm taken, and I like that I'm taken so back off"

I like look of a hand with that jewelry on it.

Every time I see one I want to thank the man wearing it for being man enough to proclaim his status to the world.

I want to one day find a man that will wear one from me proudly and feel naked without it. The ex dropped his at work and it got run over and smooshed so it was a while before I bought him another and he didn't feel connected to it at all. I want a man that will understand the importance of the statment a ring makes.

Know what else is sexy? A man with his kids

Mmmmmhmmmmm. Nothing cuter than a guy with a baby, or toddler, or heck even school aged kid not screaming at each other.

I'm 28 and if you had asked me ten years ago if I ever thought I would be drooling over a married man with kids I would have laughed in your face, but now? take me to a park and let me loose because dang thats some good eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment